Join Zinopy and Data Solutions for the 5th annual Secure Computing Forum in the Aviva Stadium, Dublin on 21 September 2017.
Now in its fifth year the Secure Computing Forum is Ireland’s largest conference dedicated to cyber security and provides a platform aimed at fostering dialogue amongst key security players in Ireland.
Cybercrime has changed the world of enterprise security and how networks and organisations are attacked. As cyber threats increase in sophistication targeting both people and companies, organisations must evolve to remain one step ahead of the threats.
These threats, and the cyber-criminals behind them, are experts at remaining hidden from traditional security while exhibiting an intelligence, resiliency and patience never been seen before.
Leading industry experts will focus on key areas including:
- Taking Control of your Cyber Security
- Protecting and Defending Against Cyber Threats in Uncertain Times
- Fighting Ransomware and Cyber Extortion
- Securing the Internet of Things (IOT) - What is the Real Risk for Enterprise Cyber Security?
- Making Sense of the EU GDPR
- Artificial Intelligence - The Latest Threat and Defence in the Cyber Security War
- Cloud Security - Your Data, Your Responsibility
Speakers on the day include cybersecurity journalist and author Misha Glenny, Chairman of Cyber Essentials Direct and former MP David Blunkett, and many more yet to be announced.
FIND OUT MORE & REGISTER: www.securecomputingforum.ie
Register using the promo code: SCF17Zinopy (Offer valid until 31st July)