Zinopy is sponsoring this year’s HEAnet conference being held from 7 - 9 November in the Galmont Hotel in Galway (you might know it as the Radisson). With 26 exhibitors (sold out) and around 500 attendees, HEAnet attracts delegates from across the Education and Research Sector, as well as industry leaders and technology experts.
HEAnet provides a unique opportunity for attendees to learn about, present and discuss the latest developments in networking technology and services for the research and education community.
Apart from visiting us on stand 26 to talk to CEO John Ryan and Aidan McEvoy, Sales Director, you will have two other opportunities to hear from us:
- Meet the Exhibitors on Thur 8th from 1015 to 1030 in the Room A (the main conference area)
- John Ryan will be presenting a case study also in Room A in conjunction with Jonathan McCarty from Cork IT at 12 noon on Thursday 8th
- CIT, partnering with Zinopy, has deployed Zinopy’s Managed Security Service Platform. It combines Zinopy’s Managed Security Operations Centre and the toolset powered by market-leading technology.
- This offers the optimum combination of people, process and technology to provide full visibility into CITs security posture, to rapidly identify threats and to respond efficiently and effectively to thwart the threats.
- Read more here: SIEM in Education - A CIT Use Case
The Zinopy team will be on stand 26 (near the tea and coffee area in the hotel lobby) to discuss how we can secure your data and your IT infrastructure minimising your chances of a cyber-attack.